WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
@AtlantaWhaler you'll love this!

Some random ass guy with a YouTube channel approached Orton in the airport and interviewed him. Asked about who he sees as the future of the business and he named Breakker, Waller, and Theory. Said if he had to narrow it down to one guy he'd pick Theory.

Honestly the more shocking thing was that he stood there and talked to the guy for 10 minutes. Just a random ass guy in the airport doing a 10 minute interview, even a nice person could get away with blowing him off. Randy 10-15 years ago would've told him to f*** himself lol.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
@AtlantaWhaler you'll love this!

Some random ass guy with a YouTube channel approached Orton in the airport and interviewed him. Asked about who he sees as the future of the business and he named Breakker, Waller, and Theory. Said if he had to narrow it down to one guy he'd pick Theory.

Honestly the more shocking thing was that he stood there and talked to the guy for 10 minutes. Just a random ass guy in the airport doing a 10 minute interview, even a nice person could get away with blowing him off. Randy 10-15 years ago would've told him to f*** himself lol.
Theory!! Give him ALL the belts!!!

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Good card on tonight's show. Orton/Hayes and Knight/Tonga (this probably starts a Knight/Bloodline feud) should be good.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I assume I misheard this but listened a few times and came to the same conclusion each time, but during Paul's entrance last night I'm pretty sure Graves said "he might be a little rough around the edges, maybe a bit racist, but he is the real deal...".

I even put captions on but that bolded section was absent conveniently.

There's no way Graves said that right? If he did, is there a story behind it?

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
IMG_2472.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad