GDT: 2024 Regular Season Thread

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Glad to see Houston finally pulling their heads outta their ass . That April was rough to watch. Great win last night and against a potential playoff team too. Baby steps. Keep it up. . Division isn't too far ahead so that's nice.

Reactions: punk_o_holic

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Glad to see Houston finally pulling their heads outta their ass . That April was rough to watch. Great win last night and against a potential playoff team too. Baby steps. Keep it up. . Division isn't too far ahead so that's nice.
Now only if Alvarez gets going.

Skenes is so indescribable it's scary .....and he's only gonna be 22 at the end of the month, good god is he something already.
Too bad he pitched yesterday and not today. Skenes vs Imanaga would have been unreal.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
It's exciting to sit here and imagine the 4-5 middling prospects the Pirates will get back when they trade him in 4 years
This is exactly why I would find it impossible to get excited about anything Pirates related, no matter how good he clearly is

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Astros are the Kings of quick outs/innings on Offense.

Singleton you idiot. Should've stayed your slow ass on 1st

JV brought a sick Change Up to tonight's game. Weird because he almost never uses it. . It's working great.

And as soon as I praise him he loads up the bases with no outs here in the 5th

Here comes the 43rd pitch of the inning. Brewers batters have been making JV battle. And it's gone. Goodnight JV.

Last edited:

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
My big questions for this great season;

Do the White Sox lose 120 games?

Is Tatis tainted from the PEDs?

Is Elly legit?

Does baseball come around and give Nico Horner his "one of the best players in baseball" flowers?

Do we see Holliday and Skenes this year?

Do the Cubs lose more then 10 games?

Baseball is back!!!
Yes, the Cubs lose more than 10 games, to the Brewers. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad